ERISA requires sponsors to understand and document that all plan fees are reasonable for services provided. This attention can help participants progress steadily toward meeting retirement savings goals.
- Alliant Wealth Advisors helps clients evaluate services necessary to operate their plans efficiently and compliantly and understand the fees associated with each service.
- We present a third-party-prepared benchmarking report annually for your consideration. The report compares the prices for services your plan receives with prices paid by plans similar to your own in both participant size and asset value.
- Alliant documents your consideration of the annual benchmarking report. Should you ever be questioned about the reasonableness of plan fees, your analysis included in Investment Committee meeting minutes allows you to demonstrate fulfillment of this important responsibility.
- Alliant’s fee is easily measurable. It is structured so that your fee – as a percentage of plan assets – actually declines as your plan grows.
- We do not receive any fees or commissions from the investments we bring to your plan. Alliant is transparent about what we charge while also helping you measure the fees charge by other plan providers.