Alliant Wealth Advisors believes a firm’s retirement plan should help companies achieve their strategic business goals. A well-designed plan also can effectively increase participation and rates of employee savings.
- Alliant listens carefully to understand how you wish this important employee benefit to be structured. No two companies are alike, so we work to understand your unique perspective before we make recommendations.
- We can suggest strategies to meet your goals and then work with your Third Party Administrator to produce the technical design that will answer your objectives.
- Alliant presents plan success metrics during your Annual Plan Review meeting. This includes a year-to-year comparison of participation and savings rates as well as a look at average rates for plans similar to your own in number of participants and plan assets.
- We recognize that retirement plans can be used to recruit, retainand reward employees, so we discuss strategies that can be used to recognize the accomplishments of valuable members of your workforce.
- Alliant seeks to provide your firm with the ultimate retirement plan flexibility. Even if you’re not considering a particular strategy today, we may recommend its inclusion so that it is available to you in the future.