Retirement plan providers include Record keepers, Third Party Administrators, Custodians, Auditors and more. Believing it critical that your providers act as a team, Alliant Wealth Advisors eases your job as a plan sponsor as we coordinate all plan activity.
- Alliant recognizes that each retirement plan has different needs and objectives and that providers vary in their areas of specialty. We can help you identify which providers and services are necessary to operate your plan at a peak level.
- We are in regular conversation with your service providers, helping to coordinate plan design and administrative compliance. When you have a specific need, we step in to ensure completion to your satisfaction.
- Alliant asks for your evaluation of service providers during your Annual Plan Review meeting. Where improvements or change is needed, or when problems need solving, we step in to help.
- We help you in negotiating lower fees from a current provider or seeking a new one, including assisting you in preparing Requests for Proposal. Our knowledge of your plan and experience in the retirement plan industry can help you to evaluate provider options.
- Alliant reconciles all provider fees each quarter to help you in compliantly administering your plan.