Our ProcessAugust 01, 2016
At Alliant Qualified Plans we work with clients in a strategic, systematic and thorough manner. Our goal is to provide consistent, high-quality results for everyone we serve. We consult with every employer individually to create a company-specific plan that meets the needs of the owner and his or her employees. We can help you effectively identify and meet a comprehensive range of needs and goals.
We Are Different
At Alliant, we develop effective, efficient and easy-to-use solutions for our business customers. We give you the benefit of our planning and investment expertise so you can focus your efforts elsewhere. You can feel confident that our plans provide the following:
- An individually designed plan that meets your goals and your employees’ needs.
- Full compliance with applicable regulatory rules regarding 401(k) and 403(b) plans.
- The best investments and financial education to help your employees build successfully toward retirement.
- A hassle-free solution so you can focus on running your company.
Simplify Your Life
At Alliant, we try to make your life easier. We guide you step by step through the initial set-up process and then continue to provide a high-level of ongoing support after the plan is established.
At this meeting, we will work to become better acquainted with your company and your needs. Specifically, we will:
- Define your company’s goals by discussing the specifics of what you hope to achieve by sponsoring a qualified retirement plan.
- Determine the needs of your employees who will participate in the company-sponsored 401(k) or 403(b) plan.
- Discuss investment management options that will best fit the make-up and needs of your employees and help you adopt an Investment Policy Statement, as required by the Department of Labor.
At Alliant, we recognize that retirement plan management is an ongoing process, and we pledge to stay involved. We will continually work with you throughout the year so you can understand how the plan is working for your company and whether tweaks might be warranted.
This will include:
- An annual meeting to review the plan and your satisfaction with your service providers to determine if any changes are needed. We review plan metrics with you to make sure you are satisfied with your participation rates, contribution rates and other plan performance measurements.
- An investment committee meeting to review plan investments and document performance of Alliant as your plan’s Fiduciary Investment Manager. You’ll also benchmark your plan’s fees and services, reviewing an independent report presented to you by Alliant.
- A compliance meeting to schedule a checklist of necessary plan actions. Alliant also maintains an online vault where all compliance documentation is maintained on your behalf.