February 7, 2019—Plan sponsors: Do you know whether your organization’s 401(k) is as good as it could be?
- Does it include the best possible funds, and are your employees offered professional investment management to help them meet their retirement goals?
- Is your plan designed with the features that make 401(k) plans most valuable both to employees and organizations?
- Have you taken advantage of ERISA safe harbors to reduce your fiduciary risk?
- Is your plan easy to administer and do you understand ERISA’s regulations?
- Are you aware all plan fees and know they are reasonable?